To create Smart-sustainable and affordable habitats for those in need, using discarded ISO shipping containers to fulfill the vast vacuum created by the affordable housing crises.
- We respect in a just and efficient way all federal laws on environmental protection.
- We always take in mind the protection of all natural resources, the human health, the animals wellbeing, the economic growth, the energy, the agriculture, the industry, the transportation, and the international commerce, all factors considered to establish good environmental policies.
- We do all our effort to reduce the environmental risk using the best scientific information available.
- We Uphold the higher standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- We are personally accountable for delivering our commitments.
- We protect the environmental because it will contribute to make our eco-systems and communities sustainable and economically productive.
- We are ready to help and work with any community who wishes and is ready to use shipping containers to develop smart-sustainable and affordable housing for those in need.
Habitat Container © 2017 | (305) 816-6635 | fax (305) 974-4332
3479 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, Fl, 33160 United States of America | Info@habitatcontainer.com