- 1. To work with any community who wishes and is ready to use shipping containers to develop smart-sustainable and affordable housing for those in need.
- 2. To do all our effort to reduce the environmental risk
- 3. To be guided by the three pillars of sustainability reduce-reuse-recycle
- 4. To eliminate unnecessary consumption of non-renewable energy sources, on the basis of the best scientific and technological information to reduce global warming.
- 5. To identify opportunities to improve the use of alternative energy, always considering the humans healthcare, comfort and welling by the commitment undertaken before users and regulatory authorities as matters of paramount importance.
- 6. To create strategic alliances with entities and governments committed to the future innovation and to excellence.
Graphic and architectural designs are protected by copy right Laws. "Habitat ContainerTM"is a trademark of Habitat Container, LLC. The technologies developed and applied in this project are in the process of being patented.
Habitat Container © 2017 | (305) 816-6635 | fax (305) 974-4332
3479 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, Fl, 33160 United States of America | Info@habitatcontainer.com